It’s devastating but weddings are having to postpone, at least for the next few months due to Covid-19, at most if not all venues I’m attending.

It’s a very tough time for all the suppliers who are likely to be freelance and own their own business not too mention for all the wonderful couples who just want to tie-the-knot.

Many suppliers and venues are suggesting that if a couple has to re-book for this year 2020 that they consider September onwards but a safer bet may be October through to December, plus there would be more chance of a Saturday being available.

If the couple want a spring/summer 2021 wedding, and why wouldn’t they, it might be a good idea to look to during the week. Perhaps a Friday is a better option and more likely to be available venue-wise and for other suppliers who attend on the day; – photographers, videographers, hair and make-up, celebrants, masters of ceremonies, DJ’s and bands. All of these suppliers and more have gone out of their way with time and marketing budget to attend wedding fayres, pay for online FB posts, travel to visit co-ordinators and clients to get this work so now would be a good time to stay loyal to your existing supplier if you can. Together we can get this done and you can take off on your honeymoon – eventually. I know my wife waited 4 years for hers.

Anyone who has to postpone their wedding at short notice with me can transfer their deposit to another date that I have available with no charge, for complete cancellation within 4 weeks please see my terms on my packages page. I will give you the dates I have available for 2020 and 2021 on request. Email me at . Again I would re-iterate that weekdays are better – I have pretty much any Friday between now and the end of 2021 available.

Hopefully this won’t last too long, and we can all return to the sanity of weddings!